Samstag, 7. Dezember 2013

Karte: Sweet x-mas!


Hallo zusammen!
Das ist die letzte Karte für die Catch The Bug Holiday Chaos Celebration und ich bin wirklich froh, dass ich es geschafft habe! Ist das Motiv nicht zum Anbeißen süß? Ich liebe es!

Hi everyone!
This is the last card that I made for the Catch The Bug Holiday Chaos Celebration and I am really glad that I made it. And this image is just too cute I just love it!



An den folgenden Challenges möchte ich damit teilnehmen:
I want to join in the following challenges:

Verwendete Stempel (stamps used): Christmas Mouse - candy cane (Bugaboo), 
Alphadot (Paper Smooches)

Danke fürs Vorbeischauen und bis zum nächsten Mal!
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

4 Kommentare:

  1. I absolutely love this Christmas mouse. I love the white and red color combo. So sharp and crisp. Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug.
    Nancy

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. LOL! This is a really fun Christmas card - love it! Thanks for playing along with ASM this week!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is such a lovely mouse. Great CAS card. Thanks for joining the fun at ATSM. Monika

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh my gosh - I might just have to go get that image after seeing this darling card!! Super cute! thanks so much for joining us this week at ATSM.

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for taking your time and leaving your comments. They are very much appreciated
and I hope that you will come back again soon! With love and hugs Bastelarena